B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked with a local import tuner shop and they told me it would be around 2.5 hours and $140. I'd sure like to get them on cheaper, since I don't have access to a garage/cherry picker/balancer puller.

Ever get your car dyno'd? I wonder what the pulleys added.

Late.

------------------
waiting for stromung, got the unorthodox

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
try to see if any mustang shops in your area will do them they do that kinda stuff all the time and they'll probably do it cheaper and faster as well than an import tuner shop will.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry:
I checked with a local import tuner shop and they told me it would be around 2.5 hours and $140. I'd sure like to get them on cheaper, since I don't have access to a garage/cherry picker/balancer puller.

Ever get your car dyno'd? I wonder what the pulleys added.

Late.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry i missed this post, i got installd by a guy named chris from sr20development.com in san diego for $40

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited February 20, 2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts