B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the strip yesterday. Was so crowded that I only ran twice in 4 hours. SO I called it a day. Don't ask about times cause the track was really hot so they sucked. But here's some pics. of whatI saw there.

DE-T install in a classic. He ran a 14.5 at 98 MPH

My car in drag trim.

A Mirage with a nice body kit. Too bad it wasn't a true Lancer ;)

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
124 Posts
14.5??? How much boost was he running? Was he on street tires or what?

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
Custom 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys (2set), Nis-knacks clear corners, timing at 19 degrees, Hotshot header(installing this week)
aim Stea1th727

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He was running 7 lbs. and 98 MPH is a high 13 SEC MPH so the potential was there. And my times, well, we won't talk about those ;) They sucked!

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got a pic of a DE-T install saturday. It was kinda weird though. The intercooler was mounted on top! Whatever does the job. I guess this was cause he was in the 14s.

------------------

·
Registered
7 Posts
i'm pretty sure all of the later JDM SR20DET have top mount intercoolers..i think its like 95 and down..not sure..but my bro has a top mount intercooler..and his SR20DET was off of a 93 Nissan Bluebird..

------------------
Wallace,
Nismo13GTiR

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ah, only 7 lbs. Not too bad then I guess although a full bolt on SE-R is capable of low 14's on slicks.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
Custom 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys (2set), Nis-knacks clear corners, timing at 19 degrees, Hotshot header(installing this week)
aim Stea1th727

·
Registered
1 Posts
Something is wrong with that DET. He should at least run a 14.2 @7psi of boost. The engine is probably worked out and need some tuning. Plus the stock boost should be set at 9psi.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts