B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY could someone please photoshop an 04 yellow spec v with the Roja formula 5 gunmetal 17in wheels. I know its asking for a lot but it would help me out a lot cuz i want them but I'm not sure how they will look... Thax everyone

·
Registered
184 Posts
supply the pics and ill do it. Im doing some photoshop stuff right now so it shouldnt take long.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
like style said....put up some nice pics of the car and rims and I'll do it. I have no problem doing the hard work for you guys but you can at least do the easy work (getting the pics) yourselves ;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you guys photoshop this picture.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here is a picture of the wheels i want can you use them on my pic

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
real fast job....put on the rims and lowered the car a bit. Crappy job yes...but it should give you an idea.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Dude have you never seen a fcuking B15 with 5 spoke rims before? This forum is hereby dumber from reading this thread. lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey tony i wanted to see how the gunmetal would look on my car before i buy them. YOu know its just 800 dollars nothing big... smarta$$ and thanx bobby for all your help. I appreciate it...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Well, if the $800 is so big to you, don't you think that you'd want to think about things like weight, offset, ect (the performance side) and what size tires and brand, ect. you should get?
Thinking about looks only PWNS you

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Those rims are light weight One piece forged wheel and weight about 15lbs. So I say good buy for 800. Research before bashing helps!

·
Registered
183 Posts
All this coming from a guy that lists a shift light and dot 5 brake fluid as a mod...?
:)
and i agree prius.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so true and yes toni i did research, and no its not all about the looks but it does share some part in my decision

·
Registered
501 Posts
sentra04spec v said:
hey tony i wanted to see how the gunmetal would look on my car before i buy them.
Yeah, it really sounded like he cared about anything but looks. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Jasondt2001 said:
All this coming from a guy that lists a shift light and dot 5 brake fluid as a mod...?
:)
and i agree prius.
You obviously know nothing.

I have the things I did to the Civic listed as a reference for those who wonder what it takes to get a nationally competative autocross car.

I bet you wouldn't even be able to install a shift light, let alone completely flush and clean a brake system that uses corossive DOT 3 fluid, and change that to DOT 5, so the lines, pads, and rotors, singlehandedly.
You people aren't even close to my level of understanding cars.

Now, by all means, continue with the rim opinion thread # 3,573,289 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
298 Posts
YEAH TONY_I is right!

He is so smart, talented and well by golly a complete phucking azzhole. We should all praise his auto capabilities, well because...umm he seems to be a complete prick and that is all he has going for him based on his wonderful and diplomatic dialogue. Anyone who gives a damn about how something looks should have TONY_I straighten that sort of crap out.

Tony let up, the guy had asked for volunteers to help him. You did nothing but berate him.

Hug a root guy.

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
Tony I said:
Dude have you never seen a fcuking B15 with 5 spoke rims before? This forum is hereby dumber from reading this thread. lol
Gotta love it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts