B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check out this item i found on e-bay
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=582559430

it sounds good, but could be full of sh**. Let me know what you think.

------------------
Sentra IRC server @ sentra.mine.nu port 6667

Car:
2001 Sentra Blackout GXE

Horepower mods:
Tinting +1hp chrome Wheel covers +5hp
Custom Front Plates +1hp
Still badged -7hp

www.virtualdesk.net
buy my software so i can buy more mods!!!

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I really don't know, but i would not mess with stuff like that, Just save your money and get something specifically made for the B15.... But thats just my 2 cents...

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
56 Posts
it'll work great... they've used those cutouts on hotrods and muscle cars for years... the only problem is that it's very loud.. when you flip that valve it redirects the exhaust from going thru the cat, resonator, muffler, etc so that it's quieter, to shooting straight out into the open... you can probably only get away with it on the track or in the middle of nowwhere where there are no cops

------------------
2001 Sentra SE P/P, Window Tint, Razo carbon fiber pedals, SMC short shifter, Energy Suspension shifter bushing, Stillen front air dam, Place Racing CAI, K&N breather

·
Registered
778 Posts
awww dude!!!!...I WAS GONNA BUY THAT!!!! crap, you got my idea too, oh wells. but im just sayin, that aint a good price. im planning to buy one for about $25 brand new when im ready for phase 2 of the project b15. dude....you got a great thinking mind....just like me :)

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
940 Posts
old idea. knew about it in high-school car shop in the late 80's. will work wonders on hot rods or carb engines. don't know if it will work so good on new computerized cars.

·
Registered
778 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by greendot:
old idea. knew about it in high-school car shop in the late 80's. will work wonders on hot rods or carb engines. don't know if it will work so good on new computerized cars.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i figure you just pull it when your at higher speeds so you dont feel lag.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
you can buy those things alot cheaper thru other places,,,I believe i've seen them in a J.C. Whitney catalog......

But is that any good for back pressure and what not????

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
623 Posts
those things work wonders!!! best thing u can have for a sleeper. pop the valve while ur driving, and u'll be able it hear it from miles away. u can adjust the back pressure by opening the valve so much. i had that on my turbo miata b4, that thing was nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts