B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember my last post? The guys at Nissan said there was no way they could give me 5.9% APR, and the best they could do was 10%... Well, apparently they decided they didn't want to lose my business, because today they called and offered to knock an additional $500 off the price of the car, and gave me 7.1% APR! Heck, I didin't even have to get anyone to cosign, even though I was originally told "I don't have enough credit".

So, basically I paid less than the invoice price for the car, and my payments are $263 a month. I'm very happy about the price! :D

Of course, I'm also thrilled with the car. It's my first new car, and I'm loving it so far. Unfortunately, I didn't get to drive it much tonight, because we've been having some nasty thunderstorms. But I'm going to drive all over the place tomorrow! :)

Torajima

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Cool dude, congrats.... So whats your first mod :)

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
>Cool dude, congrats.... So whats your first mod

Well, I'm not really a "mod" type of guy... though I do intend to install an mp3 player as soon as I can afford it.

Torajima

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a Kenwood Z919(MP3 playback) on mine and it's not bad .

=)

[This message has been edited by Sentra_n00b (edited April 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Congrats..

Break it in e-a-s-y it'll be worth it.

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
>congrats. 263??? damn thats good.
>how much down and for how long?

$3000 down and 60 months. Funny thing is, $263 a month is about what Honda wanted me to pay to *lease* a Civic Ex. I think I made the right choice! ;)

Torajima

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
>Break it in e-a-s-y it'll be worth it.

The main thing is to keep it below 4000 RPMs, right? Shouldn't be too much of a problem, as the thing seems to have a fair amount of power even in the lower RPMs.

I never went above 3500 last night, but it was enough to put me well ahead of the surrounding traffic. :)

Torajima

·
Registered
778 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Torajima:
>
$3000 down and 60 months. Funny thing is, $263 a month is about what Honda wanted me to pay to *lease* a Civic Ex. I think I made the right choice! ;)

Torajima
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats a damn good price. good job man!

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Congrats on finally gettin your SE. :)

------------------
Jae
'00 SE
Yes, I used to drive a Honda. Yes, I still like Hondas. Got a problem?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Great job on the rate and payment! No plans to "fix" it up? Don't worry, once you start it will be infectious and you'll be unable to stop...

------------------
Waiting for PR CAI, got the Stromung, got the Unorthodox, got a big fat empty "0" in my bank...:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
congrat. Hope you like it (You WILL)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts