B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What wire do you tap into to get the air/fuel reading?

If you have an oil pressure gauge, did you use electric or mechanical? what all did you do to make it work good?

thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
I think noone is replying because we don't know! hehe. out of curiousity, did you get a gauge pod for the awall or a bezel? If you got a pod, where did you purchase it from and how much was it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have one that i found on this web site www.ptuning.com they have pillar pods that fit on the same factory location and have twetter hole it is nice and everyone cant find pillar pods to fit there b15 lol.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
You end up tapping the first O2 sensor for the a/f but its pointless. It will just bounce around all over the place and be a very pretty light show.

As for the oil pressure I would run a electric gauge, otherwise you have to run a line with oil coming into your car to the gauge.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
david said:
You end up tapping the first O2 sensor for the a/f but its pointless. It will just bounce around all over the place and be a very pretty light show.

As for the oil pressure I would run a electric gauge, otherwise you have to run a line with oil coming into your car to the gauge.
word... if you want accurate a/f readings, buy a wideband... yes, it sucks.. but its worth every penny, especially since you wont need to pay someone $100+ an hour to tune your **** up...

and def. get the electic oil pressure gauge...all you have to do is run a wire into the engine bay, and hook it up to the sender that is included with the gauge... its that simple...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts