B15 Sentra Forum banner

Wires & Hoses

893 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  SR20DE 2K 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if they make white wires and hoses? Or at least some sort of loom type material that is white. I want to complete my blue and white theme but I am having a hard time finding white things to match.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

See less See more
#3 ·
You can buy hoses and wire kits for your car from pretty much anywhere, I have seen the kits for sale at plenty of places, there are universal ones and car specific ones as well. I will be probably be getting some this weekend at Moroso along with new headlight bulbs, I will be clearing out the corner amber lens, and I will also be getting some valve cover breathers from hoepfully K&N. Ok later

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) JCGator42@yahoo.com

#4 ·
My dream Girl :rolleyes: contact www.hosetechniques.com ! :)

------------------
If you want to be someone ,keep *GOD* in your heart and your NISSAN at your hands :) ;)...NIS-MOOO POWER!
Car:Sentra B15 with P/P
Mods:
Hotshot CAI,Custom Dual Exhaust,Stillen Short shifter,Clutch Master stage 2 kit (custom ordered),Magnecor R-100 racing 10.0 mm wires
Cosmetic:
Custom made rear section,made to fit perfectly the dual exhaust (look like the one in the B15 SE-R V-spec rear bumper),16"inch wheels replace with the the 15" 5 spoke GXE wheels,BF GoodRich T/A ZR Tires
Windows Tint"Silver Smoke" 35% front 20% rear
Suspension:
Weapon R circuit pro suspension(adjustable),the car is dropped at the front 1.5" and at the rear 1.2"
And the best modification the car has is the Driver :D no kidding :D
Running 15.4 sec at 91.1 MPH in the 1/4 mile :eek:

#5 ·
Hose techniques is fine but way to pricey I went with JC Whitney excellent deal you buy a package that has various sizes,,,and they have these kits availible for both the colored wire loom and the silicone hoses here are some part #'s so you can type them up on www.jcwhitney.com

Silicone hose#'s
Complete hose kits that includes 4MMx10ft. 6MMx4ft. and 8MMx2ft.
Blue-47RL2693N
Red-47RL2694T
Yellow-47RL2695P
And this kit goes for $14.95

Colored wire loom kit
which includes the following sizes.
1/4"x10ft. 3/8"x10ft. 1/2"x10ft. and 3/4"x10ft.
Red-71RL1734X
Blue-74RL7300Y
Yellow-15RL8400X
Teal Green-81RL0997R
Purple-81RL0999N
This kit goes for $11.95

I hope this helps a bit :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

#6 ·
See the thing is ,I know where I can get them ,but I need White and I can't find that anywhere.

Ok I checked out HT site and they do have white. Now its just a matter of cost lol

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

[This message has been edited by Nismo_Girl_2001 (edited April 06, 2001).]

#8 ·
That is a good point, and I have been thinking about that for a while now. I think a different color would be a lot smarter, but I just don't know what would look good. The pic in my sig is of my car, the main color is bright blue.

I was thinking maybe purple, or even yellow.What other color would look good with the blue? Any suggestions?

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

#9 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nismo_Girl_2001:
That is a good point, and I have been thinking about that for a while now. I think a different color would be a lot smarter, but I just don't know what would look good. The pic in my sig is of my car, the main color is bright blue.

I was thinking maybe purple, or even yellow.What other color would look good with the blue? Any suggestions?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Stay away from the yellow,,,if you're going with the black and blue theme then stick with that looks much cleaner,,,,rather than throwing a rainbow of colors,,,I'd say get the blue hoses and wire loom.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

G
#10 ·
You gotta remember that the engine compartment is a hostile environment. Lots of dirt, oil and other contaminants. There is a reason you can't find white hoses. They would look good for maybe a week. After that, they would look all dingy and gross.

I am not a big fan of colored hoses and what not. But, I'd stick with darker colors if I were you. The blue's might be a good idea since that is already your underhood color scheme.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (eventually)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

#11 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
You gotta remember that the engine compartment is a hostile environment. Lots of dirt, oil and other contaminants. There is a reason you can't find white hoses. They would look good for maybe a week. After that, they would look all dingy and gross.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? You guys can't hang with "vanilla colored" hoses? :D

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ bits and pieces of it missing...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.