B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do anyone else's wipers really suck? I installed new blades and they still don't work well and drag every once and a while...

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
if you are using bosch replacemets, they do suck. the best fit i've found other than Oe are NAPA true fit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Noop, no problems here. Only time they drag is when the window is dry.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I use the bosch micro edge's and I notice that they do kinda suck,,,I'm thinking about switching to a different brand......But I also use Rain-X now and I don't have to use my wipers all that much that's why I haven't gotten around to changing them:D

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
I still have the OEM blades and have no problems at all with them. I also use the RainX stuff though. I think I only changed the blades on my last car once in four years, and they worked fine.

·
Registered
161 Posts
What are the wiper sizes for the B15 anyways.. I just noticed one is longer than the other... and which ones do you guys recommend?

·
Registered
41 Posts
My Sentra is fine with the stock wipers - no problems. Just replaced the wipers on my wife's Accord - the drivers was 24" and the passenger was 19" !! Weird.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mine wiper sucks...

Everytime i use them, the squeaking sound just won't stop no matter the window is wet or dry...

·
Registered
63 Posts
My stock wipers are terrible, I have not even made the third payment on the car and I need to replace them. I tried some wiper blade conditioner I found at Walmart and it still didn't work.

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
Intoxicated said:
What are the wiper sizes for the B15 anyways.. I just noticed one is longer than the other... and which ones do you guys recommend?
i believe 20" driver and 16" passenger. when you get my age, if you don't write it down, well... :D

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Lee said:
Intoxicated said:
i believe 20" driver and 16" passenger. when you get my age, if you don't write it down, well... :D
HEHEHE you old fart:D Wait!!!!!!!!! Damn I'm in the same boat as you,,,,sorry I couldn't tell ya but I think Lee Sumned it up:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damnit! i posted this in the wrong forum...i have a 96 sentra. i have been looking for this topic for over 10 minutes. well, thanks for the input, maybe its my blades.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My wipers rock. I have the Exact wipers from NAPA and they work sooo good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts