B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Go to Target...they have a nice one that is cloth, not cardboard/foil. It works well and folds up into a a circle the size of a dinner plate.

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
mrknowitall said:
Go to Target...they have a nice one that is cloth, not cardboard/foil. It works well and folds up into a a circle the size of a dinner plate.
Same here. Works good.

·
Registered
55 Posts
mrknowitall said:
I got mine at Walmart and only paid $9 and it works great. It's like Autoshade Jumbo or something...

·
Registered
146 Posts
At work I park my car with the front facing north. You got to watch parking under trees to keep ur car cool -- to many turds or leaves mucking things up.

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
pherschel said:
At work I park my car with the front facing north. You got to watch parking under trees to keep ur car cool -- to many turds or leaves mucking things up.
I get in early (4am), so I steal one of the few open spots in the parking lot. :D

It's great for going to the garage during lunch break and hitting up the nice cool paint surface w/ some QD and a MF. Plus, I know all the yuppies w/ their bimmers and mercede's won't hit my car. (hopefully)

Anywhoo...not really related to the thread, but wth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts