B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for someone or a shop to get windows tinted that is not as expensive in mont gomery county

·
Registered
17 Posts
thats funny you ask... I just got mine done today at excessive audio.. I got 35% tint. It looks good but it doesnt look that dark.. Does it get darker as it dries? It cost me $175 for 5 windows.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn thats expensive i'm thinking of going to hot tint to get it done

·
Registered
17 Posts
never heard of it. This place gives you a lifetime warranty though just incase anything happens to your tint

·
Registered
1 Posts
i got mine done at a place in laurel....that uses the new metallic style tint that also carries a lifetime warranty...for $160 for all windows...and it looks great no bulbs or nothing

·
Registered
17 Posts
im kinda mad though cause i got 35% but it looks so light idk y. Im gonna take a pic tommorow and see if people agree that its 35%

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
35% isnt that dark. it doesnt even really get rid of that much sun light. but when you live in a state like ny you gotta be careful how dark you go..soon they will start givin people tickets for wipin their own @$$es. i have 35% all around..its only dark at night but you can still see thru my back glass

·
Registered
17 Posts
yea im gonna get it darker hopefully they wont chrage me that much

·
Registered
6 Posts
The state PIGS in Montgomery Co. Maryland will pull you over and give you an inspection ticket. They have a meter at the Gaithersburg MVA. They sit on the 270 spur alot. Be careful. They got me and they put a sticker in every window. You can still get pulled over so they can check for your window stickers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts