B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a few items that I like better to replace my old 2002 parts,So I need advice.

Here's a list of things I would like to know on the 2004 Se-R spec V, if it'll fit on an 2002 Se-R:

Rear Bumper (Will it look right if it fits?)
Tails (Well I know these could be put on my 2002 with a little mod)
Rims ( Just think these look a bit neater plus my friend's gonna sell me the rims for 200 Bucks. He got new rims/tires, but His Tires are BALD on the stock rims, lol )

If I can put the 04 rims on an 2002, Could I transfer my current tires over to the new rim? (I have a NON spec-v so I have those 6 spoke 16 inchers I think).

One last thing. Outside of the seats, what other part(s) make the Se-r Spec v different from the non Spec. I want to convert mine to a spec V if possible.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'll take the easy one rims - yes. No you can't use 16" tires on 17" rims.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
if you swap a few parts you can make an 04 hood and bumper work with a set of headlights, hell ill trade you mine for yours, and cover shipping if you'd like... im pretty sure the 04 rear bumper fits as well, making the tailights fit a bit easier, without the excess hangover

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
w00t! :cool:

So if I buy an 04 hood,bumper and set of headlights I should be able to put them on an 2002?

Exactly what parts need to be swapped in order for the hood and bumper to work?

BTW I would swap but I had an accident in my 02 in which is one of the reasons why I'm asking these questions. I figured since I have to buy a new hood,bumper,and lights anyway I might as well get the 04 ones that I like.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Contact VoLcaNic 04Spec if you want some '04 parts and the process of what the conversion might entail. He just did an '04 to '02-'03 conversion and could tell you all of the pieces needed. Check out his thread here ----->http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93110

Enjoy and good luck!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
o0birdman0o said:
w00t! :cool:

So if I buy an 04 hood,bumper and set of headlights I should be able to put them on an 2002?

Exactly what parts need to be swapped in order for the hood and bumper to work?

BTW I would swap but I had an accident in my 02 in which is one of the reasons why I'm asking these questions. I figured since I have to buy a new hood,bumper,and lights anyway I might as well get the 04 ones that I like.
you really like the 04 front better????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts