B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*edit* Nevermind. There IS a "tail light fuse" after all. I shouldn't blame Nissan for my own ignorance. Problem fixed. :D

------------------
Jae
'00 SE
Yes, I used to drive a Honda. Yes, I still like Hondas. Got a problem?

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited April 28, 2001).]

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know how you feel dude. I had the same problem with my altima. Mine had somthing to do with my sounds. I re-wired my system a couple of times before the lights would work. And yeah at first I thought it was the fuse so I checked and I noticed that I didn't have one. I dunno what they were thinking when they designed the electricals for there cars

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2. Kaizo Speed Gear

·
Registered
26 Posts
SR20DE 2K, dude that sux.
Totally off topic
but i think i saw u!!!
I was following a black b15 sentra that was lowered and had an aftermarket exhaust!! IS THAT U!

------------------
White 1998 Nissan Sentra GXE 16inch rims and bangin sound system!

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shadi:
SR20DE 2K, dude that sux.
Totally off topic
but i think i saw u!!!
I was following a black b15 sentra that was lowered and had an aftermarket exhaust!! IS THAT U!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was black, then it wasn't me. Mine's gray. Exhaust? Nah... I got aftermarket tips for now. The telltale sign that it's me are the sidemarkers and the lil fuba antenna above the rear windshield. Don't think I've seen any Sentras with Eminem stickers lately...

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ lots of issues. Currently in the running for "Most Problematic '00 Sentra Award".

·
Registered
26 Posts
damn!!! i thought it was you!!!

Its ok but the one i saw was so tite keep an eye out and tell me if u see it.

------------------
White 1998 Nissan Sentra GXE 16inch rims and bangin sound system!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts