B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do a paint conversion grey to blue. I want this paint conversion to be flawless any suggestions....anywhere in north america is fine....thanks for your time.

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
any good local paint shop should be able to do it for you man...from sanding it all down to a good base coat and clear coat.

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
well there are a few shops in Cali you might wanna check out.....I can't think of the names..............but you know, Jamie at powertech knows a great painter in Canada, might give him an email and ask him who he suggests.

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
go to House Of Kolors creator John K. But I think he does mostly pinstripping now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
get one of the martin brothers to do it he paints sick bikes or matt houtch but he's a bike builder and he'd charge you an arm and a leg theres a guy in gaithersburg maryland thats pretty good he's been doing it for a while too he's name is dale i don't know his last name but he works for autobody dimensions

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
kujospec said:
I want they best chimmike
u want the best look up a place called Auto Bugatti in Montreal of off cote-de-liesse I believe it is.... when I brought my prelude there totally preped to paint he said he would not touch my car for anything less that 3000$ and that was just to paint it. he took me in his gargae and he had lambo's, ferrari's, porshe's etc.... look him up but you WILL pay and arm and a leg for the job.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Good luck with your conversion.
Remember to be careful though. There is nothing wrong with wanting the best, but just because you pay for it, does not mean you're getting it (IE BOSE Speakers...LOL)
(not directed at you techno, i'm just saying......)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts