B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone else is like me and has a list going of peoples asses to kick before they die. they can be people u know or famous people u cant stand. well heres my list.

1.Hillary Clinton(dont care if she is a female she pisses me off)
2.Michael Jackson.(do i really need to give an excuse)
3.Justin Timberlake(cause he gets more girls in a week than i get in a year)
4.Osama Bin Laden(if hes still alive)
5.Dan Knapp(a kid i hated in middle school who always picked on me)
6.Jesse Jackson(the worst thing to happen to human equality ever)
7.Michael Bolton(was forced to listen to his music everyday i was little. thanks mom)
8.Ben Stiller(for watchin zoolander and mystery men)
9.the lead singer of Metallica(cause of his enourmous greed)
10.Rick(the x service manager of nissan of vero beach)

i have a few more but these are my top ten.

·
the forgotten b15'er
378 Posts
1. the jerk who stole my shoes.
2. my girl's puttananny :)

(not necessarily in that order)

3. anyone driving slow in the left lane
4. Insert Your Name Here ___________ ;)
5. Bush
6. Mr. R. Adams (from middle school who hit me with a sucker punch)
7. W. Randall (a jerk I work with)

This list changes constantly, with the exceptions of #1 and #2.

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
My kick *** list

1) Kyle, the guy who broke me and my x up, but really I should buy him a beer, but I still owe him an assss whooping for not being respectful

2) The Devil, cause he's wrong

3) Pro atheletes, cause they shouldn't get paid all that money, cops and teachers should, they're the people who make a difference

4) Movie Star, same reason as above

5) Musicians, ^^^bump, plus, stop the downloads, man fuck your greedy assss!!

6) Sadam Hussien cause he let his people be opressed for so long and murdered so many of them

7) Osama, cause he thinks he is Jesus, I mean look at how he dresses and rides the white horse, it just makes me think that he is trying to be Christ

8) People who don't use their blinker

9) People who turn in your lane when you're hauling assss and make you slow down, I always cut them off and slam on my brakes, Ha

10) People who make annoying commercials, cause I can't think of anything else to put for #10!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dcmaxclub said:
I pushed "edit"
for some reason it double posted.
I went back and erased the first post because all my edits were on the second

your gfs mom? lol!
ya. that psycho ***** when she found out i was datin her daughter went through her phone, got my number and calls me all the time with her daughters curfew when she dont even live with her. she lived with her dad. her dad gave her a 1am curfew cause he trusts me. and her mom is callin tellin me if i dont have her home by 11 she will call the cops. oh and she supposedly has cops followin me around and watchin over her ex-husbands house to see when i drop her off. also, she found out where i was workin and calls there all the time to see if im wrokin or not. also she told my boss cause i didnt return her call cause i was sleepin that i do drugs. so what happenend i got drug tested. i passed cause i dont but things are startin to get out of hand. if she ****s with my job 1 more time im goin to put a restrainin order on her against me and my job. then if she tries **** again i will have her *** arrested. and the funny thing is all this happened and shes never even met me!!!! so thats why i wanna beat her up.

·
Course Deviation Driving
443 Posts
#1 the kid who stole my cell phone at work.
#2 the old lady that caused my accident last year.
#3 the entire band Metallica for making the worst album I ever bought.
#4 this guy named Bryan
#5 the guy that does my dyno tomorrow if its not a good number
#6 my boss for making take my current management position that makes me work 3pm to 1 am instead of the previous 8am-5pm
#7 the coach of the Dolphins for costing me $600 in my fantasy league by not kicking a field goal at the end of the Monday night football game last year.
#8 this customer that threatend to call the cops on me because someone was parked in the fire zone in front of my store.
#9 the people on this list http://www.forbes.com/richlist2003/rank.html?passListId=54&passYear=2003&passListType=Person&searchParameter1=unset&searchParameter2=unset&resultsStart=1&resultsHowMany=25&resultsSortProperties=%2Bnumberfield1%2C%2Bstringfield1&resultsSortCategoryName=rank&fromColumnClick=true&passKeyword=&category1=category&category2=category
#10 the first person to piss me off tomorrow.

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
people who hate on people who are sucessful...

·
Army Of Me.
203 Posts
* Anyone that picked on/ hit me when i was a little kid....The look on people's faces when you see them ten years later and your twice their size and an accomplished martial arts practicioner is quite the sight!!

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
olsaltybastard said:
Dude, you and I think WAY too much alike!!! Maybe you're my long lost brother, or something.
possibly...i'm probably your long lost little bro though...the one that you didn't know about when you were growing up...the one who was locked in the attic...

·
Is still alive and well?
1,403 Posts
1. People who act tuff on the net
2. People who drive slow in the fast lane
3. People who complain about everything
4. People who always have a better idea
5. People who, no matter what you've done.. they've done it better, faster, etc.
6. People who dont know what they are talking about, but think they do.

·
Registered
667 Posts
NeVaX said:
possibly...i'm probably your long lost little bro though...the one that you didn't know about when you were growing up...the one who was locked in the attic...
Actually, I think Mom and Dad locked you in the basement.

Anyways, I'm not a violent person, but I wouldn't mind beating up Muhammed Ali. Then I would have bragging rights to my children......."I beat up Muhammed Ali!!"

"Dad, who the HELL is Muhammed Ali??"

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
olsaltybastard said:
Actually, I think Mom and Dad locked you in the basement.

Anyways, I'm not a violent person, but I wouldn't mind beating up Muhammed Ali. Then I would have bragging rights to my children......."I beat up Muhammed Ali!!"

"Dad, who the HELL is Muhammed Ali??"

so ur gonna fly to the retirement home ali is stayin at and pull him out of his wheelchair for a beatin?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts