B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lord knows i do...
but in seriousness i've been noticing lately that alot of people have been flashing (their highbeams) at me when i drive with my regular lights and stock fogs on at night, anyone else ever get this alot? or is this just a conspiracy of people in connecticut out to get me :eek:

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
if you're running lowering springs, that's why...your rear is prolly lower than the front, aiming the headlights higher and into people's eye making them think its ur brights. happened to me all the time.

or if you have a lot of weight in the back, lol

·
Knight Rider!!
2,193 Posts
do u have altered bulbs in ur lights? maybe they are brighter and looks like high beams. or if its as chimmike says about ur rear being lower then realign ur headlights

·
Registered
233 Posts
just get into their lane and force them into a ditch, that'll teach those punks. :p hehe.

yeah check your headlights, and adjust accordingly...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im not lowered at all but i do have a heavy *** sub and box in my trunk and now that u mention it i noticed people flashin me around the time i put the box in the trunk so its probably the problem :p thanks guys i guess ill just have to deal with the dirty looks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Would you consider lowering the head lights a bit?
I'm thinking of doin that to mine, since I get flashed at from time to time (and this is with no heavy sub, and haven't even touched the head light positioning yet, I think mine was adjusted wrong from the factory :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
252 Posts
Flash

I have the NISMO suspension kit with SE Fogs-sure enough, sometimes get flashed!

·
CJP Imports
31 Posts
bkpsu said:
I get flashed once in a while, with or without the two subs in the trunk. Our headlights are damn powerful from the factory. I just keep my hand near the headlight switch, for quick flash-backs ;)
lol...same here, no subs, no suspension work but i get flashed all the time

·
DON'T PANIC!
71 Posts
ok, no use in beating a dead horse,

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
In downtown New Orleans you get flashed often even when you are on foot :D

·
Registered
881 Posts
dude, just flash back so they'll know you don't have ur high beans on. Then they might feel stupid for flashing u in the first place. :D

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
maybe they're doing that old trick to let you know there is a cop around the bend...people used to do that :D hehe

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
I went on vacation recently to a small island and i took my spec. No lie every nite atleast 3-4 people flashed me. I have stock bulbs and no suspension work either

·
Registered
91 Posts
SPECSen said:
maybe they're doing that old trick to let you know there is a cop around the bend...people used to do that :D hehe

I actually thinkg that too, sometimes. I really wish more people would do that here. It's very popular in Europe, and considered a natural part of being a courteous driver. I do it every time I see a cop while driving on a two-way road, but a lot of people jsut give me blank stares and seem confused :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I thought this thread was about boobs. well... On to the next thread.

·
M07S
2,422 Posts
this thread is a rip off.

J/K.. I used to get flashed a lot. Once this guy in a lifted chevy truck saw me turn and then hit the highbeams until we passed... A few times I returned the favor and a lot of people who did that on my regular route to work stopped doing it. (I work night shift.)

·
Registered
314 Posts
SPECSen said:
I do that and I still always think that's what they are doing when I get flashed, so I am kind of dissapointed when I don't see a cop. :eek:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i think theyre just jealous of our beautiful sentras...

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
i get the same ****, before and after i was lowered. im always getting flashed. my friends cant stand driving in front of me, they say my lights go right in there eyes... stock bulbs

1 - 20 of 43 Posts