B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this really sux now...i'm not sure if it happens at the states but in canada we used to have to pay an extra $285 to get a so- called "pearl white" sentra, and it must be a se model to get that color...my friend was gonna get one but then he found out that it was just normal white instead of a pearl white...then yesterday when i went to dealership for service i found out that they don't charge no extra on white color now...in fact, every model can have the white color now...that's cheap...i wanna get a white sentra too...

M

·
0 Posts
I don't know about Canada, but in the U.S. the pearl white is being phased out. As of October 2001, "Avalanche" (the pearl white) will no longer be available. The Solid white "cloud white" will be the only white available. That is what your friend got. I like my white Sentra. There are very few of them, so it keeps your car a little exclusive.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have the avalanche white...i love the pearl coat...looks nice in the sun...but when i get a spoiler im thinkin that its gonna be pretty expensive to paint...rite?

------------------
2000 gxe avalanche..
L/P and C/P

1 - 4 of 4 Posts