B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey..I tried searching...vaguely..and came up with nothing. Anyhoo..here's the questions:

1. I've got a 2001 GXE...should I run the power wires down the drivers or passenger side?

--and--

2. Is it bad to run the remote wire down the same side as the audio?

Thanks

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
whichever side you feel is easier is fine for the power wire, just run the RCAs down the other side. the driver's side within the engine bay has a hole on the uppermost corner where you can send it through and it comes out behind the kick panel, might require a hangar or something to fish it through. the pax side has a grommet to push it through but you have to run it all the way across the bay.

the remote wire carries so little current for a blink of a second that you can run it anywhere.

·
Registered
298 Posts
on my 2001 SE I ran the 4ga down the drivers side.
I used the grommet above and to the left of the clutch pedal. The cable was run along the inside of the fender opening and came out near the battery.

as for the RCA's and speaker wires they all run along the passenger side in flex tube. one tube per set (RCA's/Remote and another tube for the speaker wires)

I placed my Xovers behind the glove box and ran speaker wires to each door from there.

Have fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts