1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
869 Posts
The Buddy Clubs are prolly the nicest out of the three.

·
Nissan RICE Division
810 Posts
The Motegi Trak Lites are for 5 lug cars on that Ebay link. You might need another link or ask them if they carry the 4x114.3

I think they all look really good, but would have to go with either the Trak Lites or the Buddy Clubs. Trak Lites are lighter though.

I'll be getting some new rims for my new Matrix from Roja. Instead of the Formula 5 from your link above I'll be getting the Formula 7s pictured below.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Personally I would like the Motegi's the best if it had a polished lip. I've always liked 5 spokes the best. Just me though. :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
danthemanGXE said:
Personally I would like the Motegi's the best if it had a polished lip. I've always liked 5 spokes the best. Just me though. :D
ya i agree. I plan on getting the motegi FF7's in hyperblack with a polished lip. those would look nice on ne color... especially mine

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I originally wanted a polished lip but it's hard to find a forged rim with that and not spend 1600.

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And as for the 5 lug tracklite. I just used that pic but they do have the 4 lug

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
RO_JAs. If your looking for an understated black rim I would go with that one. With a brake upgrade or even painted calipers they will look mean as the fcuk. Plus they are good quality. I dunno about the Motegi... are they an off brand? Buddy club is nice to but the formula fives or seven are the shiznat.

·
makin' money
387 Posts
I have buddy club wheels and i think they look nice. i have a couple pics of them floating around the board ;)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well, you can cross the Trak-Lites off your list, they don't make 'em in 4x114.3 only 4x100.
I'd pick the Roja's because they are very light weight and if you go with an 18 inch or larger they are a two piece design with a polished lip as is the formula 7 as well and they cost far less overall than any other forged wheel of comparable weight.
If I remember correctly the 17 inch wheel weighs in at just over 16lbs. (no polished lip), and the 18's are just over 17lbs.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts