B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of one of these two...Which one looks better?

OR

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i think the top ones do the are a sweet looking rim

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
sorry to say also enemigo I also hate the three spokes,,,they look to geo metroish
sorry man.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

G

·
Avoid the 3-spokes like the black plague! The top rims would look much, much better.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It's Here!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I guess i'n going with the top ones.

You guys were so easy!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Go with the 3 spokes!

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
TOP ONES DEFINATELY

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey I got the same rims on my civic.(1st one). It's very hard to clear. But they look great on the car !!!

------------------
B15-SE w/ sport package.
5spd. Black.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Definately NOT the 3 spoke ones, all cars I have seen those on they are all Beaterz, plus they don't look good to begin within. Definately go with the top ones, they are cool, and cool is the way to be!

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts