B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright since i cant get the 240SX im gonna be turboing the QG18, just wondering what clutch and flywheel is good to get? i just did a search, so i need help :confused:

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Get the JWT flywheel....reports are that the fidenza still causes an SES light, although if you don't care about this the fidenza is probably just as good (i've even heard that fidenza even makes the plates for JWT), and cheaper. Clutch....no idea.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks, quick *** reply there :D

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what part # would that be, i just looked on JWT website and couldnt find the flywheel for QG18?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
RaPtOr2003 said:
alright since i cant get the 240SX im gonna be turboing the QG18, just wondering what clutch and flywheel is good to get? i just did a search, so i need help :confused:
Iam not sure, but pm chimmike just too double check, you can get a stage 1 clutch and it will be just fine for around 170-200whp, you can get one on e-bay for $185.00, it's listed for the sr20de tranny's, but it fit's the qg18de tranny's also. :cool:

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
RaPtOr2003 said:
what part # would that be, i just looked on JWT website and couldnt find the flywheel for QG18?
There isn't one made for the QG18, but the SR20de one works. There's also the UR one....
Here.

http://www.unorthodoxracing.com/nissan_sentra.html

The part #'s for the QG and SR are different....but I believe it's because the QG one is 1lb lighter. I would ask chimmike, but I believe that the SR20 and QG both share the same flywheel and clutch setup.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guess ill PM Chimmike, thanks for the help :D

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
some people like the jwt, some hate it. i'm gettin the act this week hopefully

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
I've heard the JWT is very stiff for a daily driver car.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
pugnex said:
I've heard the JWT is very stiff for a daily driver car.
yeah and i've heard it makes some weird noises. i was in a car that has the act clutch i'm gonna get and i really liked it

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i PM'd Chimmikie, but by what ive been reading here it sounds like JWT flywheel with ACT clutch, or UR clutch/Flywheel, are the best bets

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have been told that the JWT flywheel/clutch have to be used together because they are not compatible with any other clutch or flywheel. I could be wrong though

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright gonna get the UR clutch and flywheel, no i just gotta decide on which stage of cluch to get :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts