B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
um quick question. where is everyone mounting thier safc's? I wanted to put it in the void above the cup holders but it doesn't fit. I am getting it installed in an hour so let me know where you guys put it.

thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so when you want to look at it you open the top bin and is the safc on a hinge so you can move it up? Does the lid get in the way while driving with it open or does it look weird?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what doe you mean molded jedibow?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah that would be cool that sounds crazy... any one else have pics? I am keep looking in the car and I can't find any other place but that storage bin. Sucks because I thought it would have been cooler down in that useless void below the a/c controls.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It says remote linking forbidden with a free account and that you must upgrade. . .

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now it is showing up
where did you get that made and how much? That looks pretty cool

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is pretty sweet. I think I will look into something like that. But for now I guess it will go into the top storage bin so I can do that in the future. Thanks for the help and the cool idea. I need to leave and get this thing installed now. I am getting it dyno tuned on wednesday in the morning so hopefully that day I will have a dyno chart up on the forums.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Lishtimphly said:
That is pretty sweet. I think I will look into something like that. But for now I guess it will go into the top storage bin so I can do that in the future. Thanks for the help and the cool idea. I need to leave and get this thing installed now. I am getting it dyno tuned on wednesday in the morning so hopefully that day I will have a dyno chart up on the forums.
Good luck and keep us posted

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
jedibow said:
Fiberglassed over the storage bin, I am looking for pictures hopefully I can get them for you...

how much to have that made for me? mine's in the storage bin right now, and its not working for me, it looks weird because i took the top cover off and im worried about sunlight damaging the s-afc

·
Registered
557 Posts
SpecVracer315 said:
how much to have that made for me? mine's in the storage bin right now, and its not working for me, it looks weird because i took the top cover off and im worried about sunlight damaging the s-afc
IF there is enough interest I can make a mold of mine and come up with a price, keep in mind that this was a one off piece that I made for my car. If you are really interested PM me with your details...

Thank you for appreciating my work!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts