B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
LOL. I sold my B15 SE like 9 years ago. wowsers.
Its only been nine weeks since I traded in my SE, but the wife's GXE is still in the garage.

·
I like fried Spam
383 Posts
I have never been a big poster, but I still look over threads at least once a week.

Still love my slightly dented, not as fast as it once was spec.

·
Old Age Sux
1,602 Posts
My son still has his 01 SE, but as a computer nerd, he doesn't even know how to check the oil. I am a failure as a father.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Pfft, SE? Why stop a half liter short of greatness. :p

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
I see your half liter and raise it one liter. :p
When my GXE got totalled, I went shopping for an SE (in 07)...and ended up with an SE-R.

I'll see your 3.5 liters - and raise it to 6 liters of nissan-powered fury...err, power? noise? Whatever, the garage has an SE-R and a Murano. :p

·
Moderately Neato
1,915 Posts
I was just thinking....I've owned Nissan products built in each of the last 4 decades (70's -- 00's.) That is pretty cool. I honestly don't know why I have owned so many Nissan products. They are like herpes....they keep popping up in your life.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
I was just thinking....I've owned Nissan products built in each of the last 4 decades (70's -- 00's.) That is pretty cool. I honestly don't know why I have owned so many Nissan products. They are like herpes....they keep popping up in your life.
And that's a keeper!

·
Thats what she said
376 Posts
Not as old as some of you OG's but I got rid of my spec a couple years ago. Met the kid who bought it, and told him more about the car than what the dealership said. I have a feeling its sitting at another dealership around my house but I havent had the chance to go look at it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts