B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my maf sensor broke on my sentra, I can only go up to 2 1/4 rpm. I put a new one on and it gave me the same problem. I need to figure out where the ecu is, and I also need to reset it??

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
just try unplugging the negative terminal on your battery for a few hours to reset the ecu.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
This is a good question, I would like to know myself

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, and coming soon...Stromung midpipe and custom rear section w/Apex i muffler

·
Resigned
411 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nismo00:
This is a good question, I would like to know myself

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Passenger side firewall inside of engine compartment near the top. It's the big black box, it sticks in a good ft in the dash.....

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

1 - 4 of 4 Posts