B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I wanna know the same thing. What happened? The thing went break?

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2. Kaizo Speed Gear

D

·
0 Posts
My account must have left with the topics. My account for nismo00 is gone. later

------------------
2000 Avalanche Sentra SE w/pp. JWT POP, Advanced timing @ 17deg., 205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, Stromung midpipe. (M.I.A nismo00)

·
Resigned
411 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David00SE:
My account must have left with the topics. My account for nismo00 is gone. later

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What happened? I don't notice anythign weird here...when did this happen?

------------------
2001 Maxima SE 5spd, Black on Black, Loaded!
Sold 2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Russ Both performance sections are gone,,,on the B15 section and the B11-B14 section also...

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also, my "Last time you logged in..." is wrong, today it says the last time I logged in was March something, but I was logged in yesterday.

------------------
I'm like Sam, the butcher, bringin' Alice the meat.
I'm like Fred Flitstone, drivin' around with bald feet.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
sigh that is the second time in the last day the forum decided to eat itself. I think it is the hosting company, but I have no idea. It is fixed now. Nismo00, as far as your accouont that will probably have to wait till tonight. Sorry. :(

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts