B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where could i find a super cheap big screen tv. I'm sharing an apartment with three guys here at UM, and one of our few outlets from studying is video games. I heard if you know where to look you can find one of those ancient big screens for real cheap but dont know where to look, i tried Ebay but we wanna keep it under 200 bux. Also is that TV magnifier thing any good? convert ur tv to 150" lol...its only 9 bux? anyone kno....
btw i'm in miami

·
Registered
929 Posts
i found a 86 big screen tv at a yard sale for 25 bucks. the things in perfect shape and after some adjustin an alot of cleanin. it works fine......except the blue is a little fuzzy. but it has to be worth alot more than that due to it bein so old an in good shape.

look in the paper for MOVING sales. thats where u can find good deals

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
pool your money and get a sony wega HD. I have the 40", and games are absolutely crystal clear on it. If you guys spend that much time in front of it, then you should put the money together to get something nice.

Besides wont the older big screens crap out from video games?

·
Registered
929 Posts
ScottSpec-v said:
pool your money and get a sony wega HD. I have the 40", and games are absolutely crystal clear on it. If you guys spend that much time in front of it, then you should put the money together to get something nice.

Besides wont the older big screens crap out from video games?
i play gt3 on the big screen an use my ps2 to play dvds on it all the time. no prob. at all.

but damn. u should see the freakin monster speakers in this tv. there huge.

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
A big screen would be huge shipping on Ebay. Why not a projector. I got a 94 model proxima originally $8000 for $550 over a year ago on Ebay. You might find one for around $200.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh wow the projector seems like a good idea, I could probably get a used screen from a local high school or sumtin.......thanx guys me and my roommates will be doin all the stuff mentioned here...i'll let yall know what we come up with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts