B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my interior lights just blew out and ive been looking for the fuse to change it. i checked the fuse box inside and theres is no indication of dash lights, i checked the one outside and ditto...i checked the service manual and it says that there is a fuse block j-b somewhere between the engine room harness and the body harness...i dont know where this is and the only diagram it shows is the fuse box. can someone help me , maybe theyve had similar problems. thanks!

·
Registered
333 Posts
the inside fuse box and the J/B fuse block are the same thing.

the fuses for the interior, map, vanity and trunk room lights circuits are
numbers 10, 13, and 12 all are 10 Amps and are located in the J/B fuse block

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, ill check it out , it just seem weird that it would be located here since i recently did maintenance and changed all the fuses, after 5 yrs

·
5,575 Posts
You change fuses as preventative maintenance? :confused: :confused:

Entirely unnecessary....

·
Registered
1 Posts
No kidding and a blown fuse is an indication that there is something else wrong.

·
VVL is good
2,770 Posts
How can you change the fuses without changing all the relays as well? You should first order those from the dealer and if that doesn't fix ur problem, come back and report. They don't cost much...preventative maint man! :D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
you do realize that fuses are the preventative maintenence so to speak, if you replace them and there is nothing wrong with them or an issue with the car, all you have done is waste your time.

oh and can i have all your old fuses that u replaced:D seriously

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
SENTRA GTU said:
the inside fuse box and the J/B fuse block are the same thing.

the fuses for the interior, map, vanity and trunk room lights circuits are
numbers 10, 13, and 12 all are 10 Amps and are located in the J/B fuse block
Just look for three 10 amp fuses pretty close together.

·
Tech
1,818 Posts
sometimes the dash lights work under tha parking lights and tail light fuse relay.. check under ur hood for those fuses...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts