B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
As far as I knew, the only ones being produced were the sets for the group buy.

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
pugnex said:
As far as I knew, the only ones being produced were the sets for the group buy.
this is what I told him.

companies list them as parts they can get but don't realize they CAN'T get them.............nobody stocks them except for JIC USA.

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
suck it up. :) you should know by now NiceGuy what's out there.....

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
NiceGuy said:
Damnit,....anyone have any other suspension suggestions?
For the same price, why not the Tein SS setup? More adjustability.. don't know if there is any downside between the Tein and the JIC A1's...

·
Registered
501 Posts
NiceGuy said:
Damnit,....anyone have any other suspension suggestions?
Are you fcuking KIDDING me?

WHY in the HELL would you want the A1's anyway? rotfl!! You don't know ANYTHING about them!

For the hundredth time, get GC's and Konis!

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
somewhere in NY right now there is a set of A1's........my old set. i'm doing my best to locate them. :(

·
Registered
831 Posts
Steve Francis, why not just cut your stock springs? I bet that ride is way better than JIC ;) I would maybe get what Tony said, i am tihnking he probably knows a thing or 6 about suspension setups on the B15 :) But then again what the fu<k do i know..lol

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
Tony I said:
Are you fcuking KIDDING me?

WHY in the HELL would you want the A1's anyway? rotfl!! You don't know ANYTHING about them!

For the hundredth time, get GC's and Konis!
In all seriousness, why the GC's? Strictly for the ride height adjustment, because that's all you're really getting is a sleeved collar for height adjustment with GC, you can buy springs anywhere. Is this to help corner balance the car or do you recommend them for the weekend warrior who might feel the need to drop it on the weekend and raise it during the week.

I'm just curious why you push the GC collars to a standard spring (by standard I mean an Eibach, Tanabe, etc. that gives you a drop and stiffer rate) with the Konis.

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
If not the GC'c and Koni why not try the SS with a EDFC...:) Don't know that I've seen anyone running the SS with the EDFC yet...Though I could be wrong.

·
Registered
501 Posts
:rolleyes:
This whole thread should be deleted and replaced with a search link, or a PM link.

Benefits of G.C's

1. Ride height adjustment (of course)
2. Spring interchangability (you can get a set of 200f and 250r. if you want it stiffer after that, you can movce the 250 to the front and get a set of (2) 300ft/lbs springs if you want. The springs should be 7" and can be swapped to any location (fr, fl, rr, rl).
3. Proven with koni yellow shocks to be THE best value, and the best performance for value.
4. Corner weighting(if you want it) You get the car weighed, with a separate scale under each wheel. You add the weight from the front right corner with the rear left. Then add the front left to the rear right. You want those two numbers (with you in the car) to be as close as possible.
-t

·
Registered
501 Posts
009 -2.0 SE- said:
If not the GC'c and Koni why not try the SS with a EDFC...:) Don't know that I've seen anyone running the SS with the EDFC yet...Though I could be wrong.
Likely because the EDFC is over $300 IIRC, and it's illegal to use in autocross, the only place I could think of anyone from this board even having the need for one in the first place. It is easy enough to manually adjust the damping on the Tein SS.
I would prefer the konis and GC's over the tein ss even if they were priced the same.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts