B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rejisturd Youzer
510 Posts
Good Question...

Alright lets shoot for 27th-ish.? For those that have not seen me Ive finnaly got my brakes fixed, Long story, and I just got back from a family emergency so please excuse the absence of my name here on b15! Any how its my B-day on the 20th but...My fiance and I are going on a retreat for marrage so the next weekend will be open. And yes Oki Ive missed you!!! ;) Welp hows the day sound? Post away and let me know. Oh and I got some more mods :cool: !

-Gil-

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
alas,

oki_boy cannot fully commit to any meets this month as stuff is moving around me very quickly concerning my upcoming move to dallas, my trip to japan, househunting, business trips, etc.

HOWEVER, i am not really slated for any of this stuff this month, sooooo

ill say the 27th sounds like a good day for now. would you guys like to meet earlier than last time, or around 12pm again?? later??

do you want to run a new route?? same one?? part new, part old??

after effects?? food?? beer?? strippers?? lets hear some ideas.

and gil, bring your girl along. she misses me when im not around for awhile, just the same as your car does, and im sure there both needing some of the ol' oki attention. HAH!!

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
Ruben said:
I'm ready when you guys are...

BTW, anyone know a shop where I can get my cams installed? ANYWHERE in texas?
i know a guy down in houston (niceguy) who said he'd be willing to help any of us with cam installs.

he works for alcohol and food like i do. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
dallas? why are you moving Joe?

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
03Spec_V said:
dallas? why are you moving Joe?
my company is opening a new data center in dallas.

promotion, raise, and more work to do on a regular basis (im tired of being bored most nights). plus dallas chicks are hot.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah Dallas chicks are fine but its going to suck because you were the only one who organized the meets and you were always willing to help with installs.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
03Spec_V said:
Yeah Dallas chicks are fine but its going to suck because you were the only one who organized the meets and you were always willing to help with installs.
yah. ill still organize and come down. my parents still live down here so im sure ill be here at least once a month or so. it might be at weird times during the week tho....

you coming to this meet??

·
Registered
22 Posts
if its the friday the 27th probably night because i will be at school during the day and at work in the evening. If its another time...maybe...I want to but with school starting next week my schedule is going to be real tight

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
oh gahdamn.

how about saturday the 28th for everyone??

·
Registered
22 Posts
sat. is cool if its after 2 but i know everyone likes to start the drives early. Maybe I can meet you all later in the eve.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
im tryin' to hook you up here. can you get off a little early and we'll go out straight at 2.

i dont think anyone else cares really....

·
Rejisturd Youzer
510 Posts
Sorry guys...

My brother got into a pretty bad car wreck last week after I posted thae thread. Hes doing better now, He bruised his ribcage and the seatbelt left a pretty good mark. Some old lady in a ford mustang pulled out in front of him at an intersection. So between my girls aunt and this it has not been a good couple of weeks :( . Any how I would love to meet you guys Friday or Saturday. Im off on Friday and Saturday I can take off according to you schedules! Again I really hate posting and not respeonding for days but its been hectic. I did however get some new mods for my B-day! I grouned the redtop in like 6 places..acutally(and Oki can vouch) My fiance did the whole install! It came out awsome, just let her know and she can help lol. And she baught me the meganracing FSTB in polished aluminum! Well I guess Ill hear from you all soon. Oki if you have time, I hate interupting your sleep, can you call me when you get a chance? Ill see you all later!

-gil-

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah, I could probably get out at 1. Who is going?

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
gil ill try to work a call in tomarrow. my sleep has been really fcuked up lately anyway with prepping for the move and what not. ill see what i can do

03 - im going. you're going. gil is going (hopefully he'll bring his chick), ruben says hes going, i need to call adam, but he'll probably go. from msprotege.com, mp5drift is going, bluefurious, and probably 1 more.

looks like i need to make some calls.

·
Registered
71 Posts
oki_boy said:
gil ill try to work a call in tomarrow. my sleep has been really fcuked up lately anyway with prepping for the move and what not. ill see what i can do

03 - im going. you're going. gil is going (hopefully he'll bring his chick), ruben says hes going, i need to call adam, but he'll probably go. from msprotege.com, mp5drift is going, bluefurious, and probably 1 more.

looks like i need to make some calls.
you forgot me mofo. my wife is coming with me too.

Felipe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts