B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Did the snow mess up your rims at all, I haven't drove my spec in the snow yet, and I was wondering?

·
You guys are dangerous
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blizzaks were $160 each CDN from the dealership.

I had to get the snow out of the rims. I pulled out on the highway and the rims were SOOO unbalanced. It also hapens when you E-brake turns around town.

·
You guys are dangerous
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude the lake is about 5 feet deep max. The ice was at least a foot thick, shallow lakes freeze up REAL good.

Our winters are actualy cold in Canada. :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
2003specv said:
Dude the lake is about 5 feet deep max. The ice was at least a foot thick, shallow lakes freeze up REAL good.

Our winters are actualy cold in Canada. :D

people say that on lake chestemere in Calgary too.. but every year there are cars and trucks falling through...

... then again we get Chinooks down here so it can melt and then get cold enough to refreeze only the tops... ok for people but not so good for vehicles...

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
2002IcedCapp said:
Did the snow mess up your rims at all, I haven't drove my spec in the snow yet, and I was wondering?
The real enemy for our alloy wheels is not the snow, but the salt they spread on the road... Snow alone is jus water and when it's raining, did it harm your wheels? ;)

And really cool pics man! I woun'nt drove with my OEM alloys thu (even on winter rubber) but you surely keep the good looking of the Spec-V. Ghetto rims with NO hub cap rock in winter :D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
blooody hel!! That looks like soo much fun. I've never even seen snow in my life!! I suck!!

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
snow fun'

Looks like fun, I would be scared to of ice breaking, but sounds like you know your lake/ice situations'

I bet the scooby had fun, not much slippage taking off', darn awd cars!!!

:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts