B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well, it is getting better... I like all the options and it is running at least.
Good work guys.

My 0,02$:p

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hmmmmm I see we've gotten better.......I like it guys Great job........

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
I'm glad you all like it. I'm slowly trying to give everything a new look. I had to upgrade so that I can intergrate the main site with the forum. Hopefully the main page will have a new look soon.

There are lots of new features. Take a look at the User CP, you can add some things, turn on and off options.

Also a new feature, you can start polls. :)

Also if any of you out there are graphic designers, I think we really could use a new logo. Something along the lines of the one that they use at http://www.i-club.com

And yes I know the purple kinda sucks. When I get a chance to play with some colors I will change it, probably to blues and greys.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thumbs Up

I like the new colours. Definitely less straining on the eyes, and it draws less attention on my PC at work. Good work!

DL

·
Registered
186 Posts
I like it too....good job!

My only complaint, and it is a small one, was that I liked the tree structure showing the forums at the top. I don't mind this one though....I'll get use to it. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree, I like the colors. A lot less straining on the eyes, and a more professional look. Good Job.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that you can't post a pic????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts