B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my se shocks are dead so im gonna go out and get me some of the spec v struts for my progress springs. just curious as to where you guys running that setup bought yours and whats the lowest the can be had for (brand new). thanks. i would search but my eyes are to lazy to read post upon post of nothingness. thaanks again

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
the Classifieds section....perhaps? there have been quite a few sets for sale lately.

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea but those are used..i want em brand new. i would get em used but they might crap out in a few months and that makes really no sense cuz i gotta reinstall springs/struts/shocks plus get re aligned.it just makes more sense to me to spend the cash now and get em new that way i wont have to worry about that for another 40k or so

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
sorry Fulish, i didn't completely read your post with the *brand new* in there. i'd offer up mine, but i'm not sure when i'm upgrading mine. right now i've only got 1600 miles on them. :)

·
Bringin CA back
1,120 Posts
Would the Spec V struts last 40k miles with progress springs? I heard the progress are pretty killer on the b15 struts?

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
40k....probably not. i'd await a response from somone who's been there, but from what i've only read/heard that will most likely not happen.

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oktober..im not in so much of a rush so if you do decide to sell em keep me in mind.
from what ive read, posts by cowboydren, the stock spec v springs are way too stiff for the spec v dampers. the progress have a lower spring rate than the stock spec springs and therefore should last the same or even longer than the spec dampers with the stock springs. thats what Ive heard, or what i have gathered from reading, i could be wrong though lol.

·
Registered
298 Posts
im selling my 03 suspension for $350 + shipping... only 5k on them

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
All 4 Spec dampers are $600CDN here- varies a little but nothing to drive across town for.
I'm doin' the same thing in the spring, but with my crap Intrax springs.
I'd ditch them, but I love the stance so much :D

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^at first i was hesitant about the progress springs.. i though 1.5" drop..you gotta be kidding..i wont even notice that. i was surprised though. i love the way my car sits . the only thing i need is some 17" wheels and im set

1 - 13 of 13 Posts