B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Ive been looking at my car lately and It looks damn nice (sorry havent posted new pics yet, still havent repaired my Digicam.)

But I still feel something is missing...

So after a long time of thinking, I think a new set of wheels would make this Unique B15 even better. Actually, it would make it a whole new car.

So as you all know, its damn hard to find some wheels you really really like, or just too choose from a few.

I now know what I want, KONIG TOXXIN's.
Here is a pic of them, http://www.rim1.com/konigtxx.htm

Now, Im trying to find the best deal out there.

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, unfortunatly, Tirerack.com doesnt hold Konig's or they arent on the website anyways.

I found a canadian company in BC, that can sell them to me.

So Im looking for the best deal, and if possible, one in Canada, makes it easier and I dont have to pay the mad
taxes and echange rate but it wouldnt mind a very good US deal.

Any ideas where I could look to buy these, aside from the sites that poped up on a google.com search :)

P.S. I know it was a long post, sorry.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
SpIcEz said:
Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, unfortunatly, Tirerack.com doesnt hold Konig's or they arent on the website anyways.

Well, go to this site: http://www.tires.com. You'll definitely find the Toxxin's there, and I hope that price is good for you. :)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
the toxxins are cool, i have them on my car right now. And they dont weight much more than the stocks. I weighd the stock 16's and they were 39lbs with tires, the 17" toxxins weigh 41 with tires. Not bad and they do look good. i post pics soon.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
DarKsiDe_SE said:
I weighd the stock 16's and they were 39lbs with tires, the 17" toxxins weigh 41 with tires. Not bad and they do look good. i post pics soon.
The stockers are that light, huh Josh?

·
Registered
605 Posts
I don't like toxxins too much. In miami they are really popular, so they begin to look like stocks. Same thing with Konig monsoons/caffeines. I have always liked the Racing Hart C2s, but they are becoming too popular also. I would recommend ADR rims. They are relatively cheap, and not too many people have them. I think they look good too!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DarKsiDe_SE oh please definately post some pics!

Well I think Rim1.com has the best price I found up to date, 540$ for a set of 4 wheels. (Konig Toxxin)

And I checked out the ADR ones, they look just as good, but they are more expensive slightly then the Toxxin's. (ADR Renaissance 580$/4)

http://www.rim1.com/renai.htm

One thing to keep in mind, I live in Montreal, not as many ppl mod their cares here as in the States or especially some place like Miami. So we dont see many of one kind, even if they are very popular in the US.

Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
WTF?

Chip said:
39LBS is light, what are u people smoking thats heavy as **** for a 16" rim.
Hey man! Read before you freakin post next time! You really think I'm that damn stupid bro? Come on now.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well, SpIcEz, you're putting pressure on me, better be back soon in Mtl.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those prices at Discount Tires Direct were whack. Pep Boys can order you Konigs or ADRs. Dont know the prices on the Konigs but my friend bought ADRs and all their styles were in the $120 price range. He ended up spending about 1100 for five wheels and 4 tires.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guy, I hope Im not putting too much pressure, your Girlfriend wouldnt like that :)

If I spend to much money, its only me eating peanut butter sandwiches for 2 weeks, hehe!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yeah, in fact, I'm trying to convince her so I can put back my RAVIN muffler that I had installed on my ex-Precidia....

Check this site for fun:

http://www.goravin.com/goravin.html

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THIEFS, THIEFS.

I just checked the one local pro-shop that sell Konig's.

Toxxin's and Traffic, 17x7.5, 315$ CND a piece.

Highway robbery I say!!!

hmmphf.

Im thinking maybe I should just wait till next year. I should put some cash into a full CAI, and exhauste before I get some new wheels anyways.

That thread on which mods to do first and next, etc... is pretty nice.

Ive already got the pop cone.

I think my next mods should be as follows.

CAI
Exhaust
Headers
etc...

In the meantime, Im looking in local junkyards, if I find a Sentra Bumper or/and hood, I could start working on custom kits. BTW, Gene how much did that hood cost you ? if you did indeed end up buying it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts