B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides rims, what would ya'll get with a G, cosmetic wise. I think it would be cool to get a monitor put in were our sun glasses holder is. That and a PSX II or something. But anyhow, Just throw out some ideas for me since graduation is coming up and I think I'm gonna go ALL cosmetic. "All show, no go!" Go is $ you know!?! THANKS!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Well for a grand I'd say save a little more and get those coilovers that was mentioned by David...:)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
putting a monitor where our sunglass holder would be expensive....... with a g..... i would probably do as Gene recommended and save for the suspension.....or the basic bolt-ons would be a fun addition..... they really make our cars funner to drive.... but if you were thinking cosmetic.... maybe the erebuni kit would be crazy.... would love to see a b15 actually try it.....

but if you want something crazy.... maybe this will give you some ideas......
http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/sdsr20de858/vwp?.dir=/2000+SE&.dnm=anime.JPG&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

[Edited by SDsr20de858 on 05-17-2001 at 06:41 PM]

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i took the air ducts off.... i am going to put them back on after i finish customizing the front..... i gonna gut the front and put a mesh grille and then cut holes for the air ducts in the foglight housing.... i'll have pics when im done.... but i still have to get started on the project..... hopefully soon..... after finals

·
Registered
623 Posts
having fun with my bumper huh? hehe...

coo headunit dood... thats wut i was gonna do when my kit was done, lol...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts