Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am getting my car thursday!

I am getting it tinted thusday afternoon. I am going to a good place to get it tinted. Anyways what level of tint do you guys get?

The car will be Silver Frost...

Any input would be appreciated.

------------------
Mike Z
Wannabe SE owner

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I think a mirror tint would look real nice on your car.! I have 35% mirror, its the only way i can get it by inspections, the good thing is during the day you have complete privacy and its not dark at night.

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Well I would suggest you find out what your local legal limit is and I wouldn't go much darker than that....

I am using 35% on mine you can click on my photopoint page or my website and see a pic of my tint.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I'm using Llumar tint on mine - 38% on the front doors, and 28% on the back doors and back window. (Ohio's legal limit is 50%.)

I'm not one for the mirrored stuff. That only looks good on skyscrapers to me.

You most surely want to check your local laws reguarding tint (your tinting shop should be able to provide this info to you), and if it is strictly enforced. Choose accordingly.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yah, don't go beyond the legal limit. I got mine done through the dealer at 17% all around. At least they told me it was 17%. Any ways I'm happy with the results and it is not too dark for night driving. Click the link if you want to see the pics.
http://members.tripod.com/bopque/sentra/

------------------
2001 SE, Radium, W/PP. 17% all around tint, Dark charcoal leather interior.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine is 35%. YOu can see what it looks like. Well kinda anyway. Its not a B15 but its just another thing to help you decide. Good luck tomorrow. :)
And Saint..I love those leather seats!!

------------------

Yes I have WHITEWALLS!!!! AHHH

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine is 35% but if i did it again i'd get 20% i think. 35% for me is dark nuff so it looks cool at night but during the day its a little too light for my taste. Check your local laws first though. Last thing u need is to get it redone. Lot of northern states have more strict laws i've found than in south here.

------------------
Neil
Visionology Interactive
http://www.visim.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.