B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after a couple of weeks of this I realized that there is no early-morning activity on the board. I work at 6:30 in the morning, and figured I find out when everyone else crawled in.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
7-3:30 isn't bad. I do 6:30-4:30 on the early shift, and 9:00-7:00, plus being on-call on the late shift (alternating every two weeks).

I get paid a lot, and get about a 2 hr lunch, but the hours are ****ty.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
11PM to 8AM...but today im pulling a double and thursday too.

so its 11pm to 4PM today, 11PM today - 8AM tomarrow, and then 3PM tomarrow-8AM the next day.

thats like 13 hours max to sleep from tuesday to friday

and we dont get no stinkin lunch.

·
Registered
941 Posts
In at 2pm and leave at 11. Sucky shift. I hate being the low man on the totum pole, having to work the crappy shift.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yeah, but I commute 35 minutes one way. I get up at 10am, do chores, post here and whatnot, then go to work. I usually grocery shop after work. But, washing my car at night is cool. I'm the only one at the car wash, and I can crank up the tunes 'cause there's no houses around. That part's cool. And I don't have to put up with the kids at the car wash.

·
Registered
799 Posts
8:30AM - 6:00PM currently.

Starting next week: 6:30A - 4:30P shift. I will be commuting from my new house soon so I had to re-arrange my schedule to avoid traffic.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Supposed to start at 9, usually get here about 9:10-9:15.

Hourly folks work 9-6 with an hour for lunch.

Because I'm salary I'm supposed to stay as long as it takes to get the job done. I leave at 6 everyday anyways.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts