B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok since it looks like I won't be getting a Stromung b.c I wasn't around when the deal went down I am wondering what I should do. Should I get a universal muffler with custom piping, or just put in a straight pipe with no cat? I don't know what to do. I do need to make it look like the stock exhaust though b.c my parents will kill me if they knew I was modding this car .This makes it even harder b.c it had to be a dual tip. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
well maybe just maybe you can call scott at Stromung and see if they can get you a system but if not then I'd go with a universal exhaust but search for something thats somewhat close to stock so your parents don't kick your butt :)

But don't touch the cat you'll never pass inspections.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am hoping that I can work something out with Scott b.c I really like the look of the exhaust. Oh and we don't have inspections in Michigan at all. LOL

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nismo_Girl_2001:
I am hoping that I can work something out with Scott b.c I really like the look of the exhaust. Oh and we don't have inspections in Michigan at all. LOL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
lucky you :) but I also should point out if eliminate the cat it'll give your local nissan dealer all the rights to void your warrenty

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

***My Website***

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know . I was just wondering what other people thought .I know it is a really dumb thing to do for many reasons that is why I wouldn't even seriously consider it. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggests as to a universal muffler that looks like the stock one. I really hope Scott and I can work something out. Its not like the money is the problem. I just sold my last set of rims from my civic so I'm set with money for a while .It's just the availiblity of the Stromung thats killing me.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I hope you can get it,,,trust me it's a really nice exhaust system i fell in love with the quality of it when i recieved it in the mail

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

·
Registered
297 Posts
ahhh

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
sorry that was just a test, ok here is my comments on everything...*warming up*
Ok, Call Scott and be really nice to him like I was, and I am sure he can work something out for you. I ordered the 12th and last muffler(rear section) that he made, and he said he wont be making more for a couple of months(2-3) but I am sure if you plead he will give in. He had to make me a rear section because all of those were gone, he even had the decency to make me one the day I ordered. everything should be here today or tomorrow, I can't wait to hold it and caress it and just str8 up have it in my car. I will probably hollow out the catalytic so nobody but us knows that I did it. I hollowed out the catalytic in my older bros ga16de and the performance could be felt,and the exhaust gets the nicest deepst tone you'll ever hear. :) let me know how it goes with Scott, k later

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Talked to Scott today and I should have it in 2 weeks :)

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

[This message has been edited by Nismo_Girl_2001 (edited March 27, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'm glad to hear that you'll love it ;)

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

1 - 10 of 10 Posts