B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Advise........ I have a JWT intake on my car already but I can't make a decision on what to get next. I don't want to go over $350 (or at least that is what I'm willing to spend right now) on a mod. What would you (anyone) recommend cosmetic or performance wise next???? Please help

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

G

·
You could do a UDP which would be under $250 if you did the install yourself. Or, you could do the Stillen front spoiler for $219 plus paint costs. Hmmm....Maybe a speaker upgrade on the stereo if you haven't done that already. Or, maybe double up on the car payment this month.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It's Here!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Well lets see if you was gonna go for cosmetic go for the Stillen Front Spoilers

Or if you want to go for the performance get the Unorthodox pulley's

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

G

·
Were you reading my mind Stylin?

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone got a UDP on who could explain the advantage. Their probably hard to install too huh? Could I just take it to a mechanic and have them do it? wew, I'm full of questions huh? thanks though guys!!!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Registered
124 Posts
The pulleys made a pretty nice difference on my ride.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
aim Stea1th727

G

·
The Under drive pulley is a replacement crankshaft pulley that is lighter, and slightly underdrives the accessories. This part doesn't "make" HP, but frees up lost power from parasitic drag and inertia.

In the case of the SR20DE motor, the kit also includes a water pump pulley. In fact, you can buy replacement pulleys for ALL the belt driven accesories.

On the dyno, the Classic Se-r's showed about a 6 peak HP gain over stock. Gains are smaller at low RPM's and gradually build towards redline.

Unorthadox makes the UDP for our cars.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
maxximtl .....thanks man....now where would I get them installed and do you think they would charge a lot or could I do it myself?

------------------

·
Registered
605 Posts
my cousin's alternator shut down on her because she changed her pullies. She has to get a stronger alternator. Is this a concern for the b15?

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hokemon:
maxximtl .....thanks man....now where would I get them installed and do you think they would charge a lot or could I do it myself?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you have a performance shop in your area one that works on like mustangs and what not take it to them,,,,almost everyone that does up a 5.0 gets new pulleys on and they should be able to do your car as well....Just a tip though make sure they stand buy there work

if you want to do them yourself you could ask Darkside_SE i believe he did his himself...but i read an install on some car and it seemed like a pian in the *** so if your not crafty with your hands then go with the performance shop or an import tuning shop in your area....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts