B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a MAF adapter for my 2001 SE. After doing some searching, I discovered that they made them. But, when I went to their web site, it was under construction. How long has it been like this? I sent away for a catalog from them to get some numbers and prices about a month ago, but still nothing. What is up with them?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Not sure i was looking for the same thing as u a while ago. My friend ended up getting me one for about $15 but i cant remeber where he ordered it from. Can find out at let ya know if u want.

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
I have the catalog....part # is NISMAF17 for $26.60 for the 00+ ser 2.0l 00+ maxima v6 and 02+ spec-v 2.5l (exactly what the catalog says). Their site has been like that forever...over a year as far as I know....I don't get some companies...look at stromungs website....you'd think they'd be much more professional.

·
Registered
869 Posts
yea that is for sure. But o well nothing we can really do about em i suppose...i guess u can forget sometimes about sites if u are busy..

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
FadingOut said:
yea that is for sure. But o well nothing we can really do about em i suppose...i guess u can forget sometimes about sites if u are busy..
I don't see them particularly busy...not like they have that many products....

·
Registered
869 Posts
yea they really dont offer that much do they. I dont know i never really check into them because nobody i know really seemed to like using them.

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Yeah I can show you threads saying 3 years ago that www.placeracing.com was under construction :p

At least, I've order the catalog too and received it months after :D

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
Maybe they're relying on their superior products to speak for themselves.
Word of mouth (or over the 'net) is cheap, fast advertising.
Place Racing kicks butt (their SE CAI does, anyhow!) :cool:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Eh, i shop better Online, Alot of people that really dont have time to look into shops and all. I have heard good things about placeracing but i would hope that better Advertising would get em more bizness

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FadingOut said:
Not sure i was looking for the same thing as u a while ago. My friend ended up getting me one for about $15 but i cant remeber where he ordered it from. Can find out at let ya know if u want.
That would be great if you could get the information to me about the MAF adapter. Thanks!

·
Registered
869 Posts
No problem ill ask my friend today at work.

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
DTSentra said:
That would be great if you could get the information to me about the MAF adapter. Thanks!
Or you could just look at my post......#3

·
Registered
869 Posts
LoL yea or u can look at post #3! heh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts