B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of, i have an auto gxe, but i wnat ot get the torque converter. i read teh post in Technicles, but didnt understand it. i want a more of a performance for hte street than really the drag. so for that i need the
1. lightened flywheel
2. 1000RPM ovver stock stall
3. shift kit
4. valve body kit

is taht all, and what is the best to get the stock stall over. some said 300- 900(didnt understand that part) and said it was the safest and best at 1000RPM over?

how much would this cost? i am defintly looing into this as my next upgrade after the CAI.

------------------
2k Sentra GXE, auto
-added spoiler and factory foglights

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey, Definately get a shift-kit. About the flywheel call the company you want to order from and ask them if the auto. sentra's have flywheels or flex plates, if they do jave flywheels then I suggest going for the Ultra lightened Flywheel from ZEX or JUN racing. As for the torque converter you should not go over 3000RPM, if the stock stall is 2600rpm as someone mentioned, then make sure the tranny place doesn't go over 500rpm over the stock one. As for valve body work, that would be really expensive and time consuming, but if you know someone that does tranny work, I am pretty sure they can hook you up cheap. Expect to pay around $125 for the shift kit, around $500 for the flywheel, around $350-400 for the torque converter(even more for a specialty one), and don't ask me about the valve body work cuz I don't know(honestly!). :) well I hope this helps, Juan

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts