·
Registered
941 Posts
I'm a Slow Comfortable Screw.

·
Registered
582 Posts

"CONGRATS!
You're a Strawberry Daiqery! You're the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less."

Man, that shiit ain't true, or if it is I don't know about it

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
No for real......

I'm a glass , Straight-up , Ole' Middleton . :) ( For those of you that don't drink Irish Whiskey , Middleton is some of the best stuff . It's fairly expensive , as a bottle can be bought for around $140+ . But goddamn it , it's so smooth . ) A cheaper substitute Whiskey I like , is Power's , Power's has a better taste than Jameson , and is a lot smoother . BTW , I do not drink Bushmills , because I never had a drop of it , and it was banned in my family , growing up . :D

* Bushmills is considered the " Proddy " or Protestant Irish Whiskey , while Jameson and Middleton are considered the Catholic , Irish Whiskey . I don't mean to be insulting to any Protestant , Irish out there , that's just how my family is . :D *

·
Registered
266 Posts
CONGRATS!
You're a MARTINI!
Rich, and refined you're smooth and saucy. You're the butter on the bread, the lube on the hinge, the teflon on the pan.

Imagine that. I love martinis.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
im a strawberry daiquiri, thats so true....

·
Registered
358 Posts
rhino-x said:
CONGRATS!
You're a MARTINI!
Rich, and refined you're smooth and saucy. You're the butter on the bread, the lube on the hinge, the teflon on the pan.

Imagine that. I love martinis.
Hell Yeah!!! Me too!! Martinis are the only alcoholic drink I have besides an occasional smirnoff Ice. MMM....Sour Apple Martini....mush have another..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts