·
KiLLeR QG
210 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
808blackb15 said:
oh and for this...your sig

looks stock except the wheels and side skirts and rear lip...I dont know how that became the "this is how it should look" thought in your head
You're new here aren't you? That picture is the concept version of the Spec V. That car is what we all saw before the 02's came out and were hoping it would look like. If you search some you can find the pics of the back too and see the differences.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The SE-R most likely stands for special edition racing, but the Spec-V doesnt stand for anything. Nissan america wanted to name it the "V-spec" after the Skylines. Which stood for "Victory Specification". But the Big wigs in japan didnt want to disgrace such a honorable name with the lowly Sentra so they came up with "Spec-V" which doesnt stand for anything, just for you to think that it has something to do with the Skyline and its "V-spec".

·
KiLLeR QG
210 Posts
exterraman said:
You're new here aren't you? That picture is the concept version of the Spec V. That car is what we all saw before the 02's came out and were hoping it would look like. If you search some you can find the pics of the back too and see the differences.
oh ok...well I figured since its been so long that sig wouldnt be necessary anymore right ??? and if it was the pic before the 02's even came out then I guess you had a lower model...then went and traded in and bought a Spec when they released ??

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
well the only thing that changed from the concept was the spoiler, the seats, the rims and the gauges i believe.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just read somewhere on the Vboard that its suppose to stand for "Sport Edition - Racing." Something about the word "Special" not used by Nissan, instead they would use the word "Limited." Which makes sense since the '06 Sentra 1.8S was advertised with a "Special Edition" package. Who knows??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts