B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does it mean when import parts plus gives you a fake tracking number? I ordered my Hotshot CAI 2 days ago and called today to see if it was sent out. The guy told me that it was going out today and he would get the tracking number online later on. I just tried checking it on fedex, but it comes up as invalid. I tried it on UPS, and it was also invalid. Are they d*cking me and telling me they sent it but really just trying to get rid of me?

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

G

·
Maybe there was a mistake when he gave it to you. Those numbers are long. Also, they have little sticker tracking numbers for frequent shippers. If the package hasn't been picked up yet the tracking number won't work.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:

If the package hasn't been picked up yet the tracking number won't work.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope that is it.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
my tracking number didnt come up then it came 2 hours later

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it just came up. I think that he did just print out a number from the computer and it just hadn't been picked up as yet. It's coming and should arrive tomorrow.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts