B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm getting them for $1,080 with conti sport tires
i still think the lip is a bit bothersome to me. but i don't have much time. i'm driving on a doughnut right now

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
cont sport tires?
why???????

get some Falken Azenis or some Khumo MX's or hell even Yoko AVS 100! conti= teh suckness!

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
NICE tires... look on speedandstyle.com... they got some nice rims called rev's.. check em out... most of em come in black and have lips

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Petro said:
I'm getting them for $1,080 with conti sport tires
i still think the lip is a bit bothersome to me. but i don't have much time. i'm driving on a doughnut right now

Why the hell are you spending that much money on those rims, when in which with that money, you could find much better rims and tires?

-befuddled-

·
3,180 Posts
u can paint the lip BUT remember the lip is the fursthest point sticking out off the rim so always the first to get scratched, dented, etc... therefor ur gonna end up repainting it alot... not my taste of rim but they dont look bad

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah. i just wanted to get something dark for the car. since it is white. i think anything silver would look foolish. i put the the things next to my car and it was a huge difference. personaly i would have got something with thicker spokes and darker black, but like I said time was a major factor here.

·
3,180 Posts
well my boy with a white rsx just bought arospeed rs-gt in 19".... got em painted black and left the lip.. it looks SICK! with a white car definitely get BLACK rims w/ or w/o a lip is up to u but i think a lip looks awesome... check out arospeed.com or speedandstyle.com for rims... they both got good selections and im friends with em down here in miami

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah those are pretty fresh, But I wish i did have more time to shop around. they were gunna charge me $180 for that piece of s^it conti tire anywhere i went, so me with my OCD and other mental disorders just saw fit to get the whole shabang. It's cool cuz my dad let me take his Alfa 164 for the next couple days.

·
Course Deviation Driving
443 Posts
I like these.

·
Registered
11 Posts
want something different???

I just got these blue chrome rims on my SE....thing is..it's not paint...I saw other kinds that the company had, like a multi-colored one and a dark grey, like gun steel, chrome...they said I could pick any color....I picked blue...they told me that its color that is molecularly bonded to the chrome through a process...so it doesn't chip like paint....just thought I would let you all know that there is something else out there besides powder coating and painting rims....

LaDulce

Oh yeah...the company...www.mfxwheels.com :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
UnosGirl said:
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those are mine :D
ACTUALLY, their going on my car so back off :).... Im hoping like in about 3-4 weeks :( ?? Anyways yea the or52's are very cool choices for white sentras. Also check out the enkei rs7's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts