1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm positive the picture shown is not the intake you'll receive

·
From here to there
762 Posts
If you take a minute and search for everything for the spec on e-bay, you'll find tons of those same exact CAIs for much cheaper, now the thing is that this particualr one is painted red and has Mugen Stickers on.
On a side note, why would you want a Mugen CAI on a Nissan car???? Yeah I know; mind my own f'ing business....

·
M07S
2,422 Posts
OMFG! Mugen? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Taken from http://www.mugen-power.com/en/disb.htm

"MUGEN PARTS have been designed and produced for the use only on HONDA cars for the Japanese market.
All of parts are intended for use with the Japanese model of the HONDA cars as of November 1998.
Please note that these products may not be compatible with HONDA cars distributed
out side Japan.
Therefore, all parts should be inspected and dimensions verified before installation."

Do your research before posting kids. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i juat called my boy and thats wat he told me. So hell no im not going to put that on my car. then i will just by the cheaper ones. but ? do i have to cut the plastic in the hole next to the battery where the intake cone is going to go in?

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
plastic? no, you have to expand (read cut or bend) the metal hole near the battery.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Spend the extra money and get a Nismo or other quality brand. When you get into this stuff remember you'll get what you pay for.

·
2003 SE-R Spec V
968 Posts
A "Mugen CAI Intake" for a Nissan! This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. This is why I do not buy anything from Ebay. What's next a TRD Supercharger for a Civic?

·
Registered
105 Posts
You'll have to cut that hoel next ot the battery about 1/4 of an inch. Just from past experience, use a drill grinder and take your time with it, you'll ger a really nice and smooth finish. Cut from the fender side not the battery side.

·
Registered
230 Posts
hye dude i guess might as well.. it would be better that try to make sure if that is the real deal for QR25 intake.... when i saw the picture, it looks like it but you know ive kinda doubt it that this for you spec..... You know what i would just probably recommend you that its more better if you could but a NISMO CAI OR AEM CAI in the e bay so at least you woudn't spend that much of the money

1 - 15 of 15 Posts