B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what do u think i should ask for my car... im trying to sell it and its a blue 03 spec with 21000 miles and the mods are:

red racing seats
r33 full kit
tein drop springs
enkie rs7 bronze 18s
and a kenwood cd deck

i sold most of the stuff and i think it books at like 14,500 or so last time i checked...

ok so i just looked up private party value and its only 13,800 i owe more than that... way more than that... thanks to my not so wonderful credit and high interest

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
NismoKidd said:
what do u think i should ask for my car... im trying to sell it and its a blue 03 spec with 21000 miles and the mods are:

red racing seats
r33 full kit
tein drop springs
enkie rs7 bronze 18s
and a kenwood cd deck

i sold most of the stuff and i think it books at like 14,500 or so last time i checked...

ok so i just looked up private party value and its only 13,800 i owe more than that... way more than that... thanks to my not so wonderful credit and high interest

Privately I'd say tops 15 G's. The reason I say that is b/c aftermarket parts have NO resale value unfortunently. I think your gonna have to swallow this one and call it a day lol.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Immoble said:
Privately I'd say tops 15 G's. l.
Never happen..You can get an 04' (Nissan has 2000 rebate )for close to that. The 05's will sonn be out. You'd be lucky to get 13K

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
adc100 said:
Never happen..You can get an 04' (Nissan has 2000 rebate )for close to that. The 05's will sonn be out. You'd be lucky to get 13K
Dude it's private... he's got a full fit and sick 18" Enkei's... that should mos def get him 15 G's top. Trust me on this one!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah cuz i was gonna trade it in but they wouldnt give me **** for a trade in. i want a new four door frontier and i think id be better off trying to get 15,000 out of it private to someone around here...

·
oil leaks blow
2,389 Posts
Most people tend to buy used cars that are completely stock. I for one would never pay that much for a car that was not stock.

Especially when you could get a brand new car for $1000 more.

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
can't hurt to try

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
if you want to sell it with the parts, sell it private

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
u can try, but i guarantee you WONT get more then 13,000 IF that... UNLESS u find a lil ricer boy runnin around with lots of cash and no brain... my car was 14,070 brand new 04 spec v... if i can buy that... why buy yours? like was said b4 aftermarket has no resale... and people tend to buy stock cars... especially since "hooked up" cars were usually beaten on... my .02... now go find urself a ricer

*Edit* if u kept stock parts return it to stock.. sell the parts, and youll make close to the 15 g's+... if u sell the parts seperatley from the car... **** thats yim keeping all stock pieces...

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
u can try, but i guarantee you WONT get more then 13,000 IF that... UNLESS u find a lil ricer boy runnin around with lots of cash and no brain... my car was 14,070 brand new 04 spec v... if i can buy that... why buy yours? like was said b4 aftermarket has no resale... and people tend to buy stock cars... especially since "hooked up" cars were usually beaten on... my .02... now go find urself a ricer

*Edit* if u kept stock parts return it to stock.. sell the parts, and youll make close to the 15 g's+... if u sell the parts seperatley from the car... **** thats yim keeping all stock pieces...

Hahahaha
Thank you. :D :D

And really mony doesn't seem to be a problem with most..just look at this board :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i want a truck. im over the import car stuff. been hooking up cars for quite a few years now and im just done with it now.

·
Come see how good I look
645 Posts
Immoble said:
Dude it's private... he's got a full fit and sick 18" Enkei's... that should mos def get him 15 G's top. Trust me on this one!!!
Trust you, why, are you buying it?

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Considering your mods are mostly cosmestic I think they will have some value, for the right buyer. Remember you can't raise a price when you list but you can always negotiate (or relist lower if needed). Give it a try at what you want and maybe there's an 04 front end hater who wants a kitted and lowered car so it's good value for them.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i knew that performance mods would bring down the value so i turned all that back to stock...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
apc red racing seats... reclinable and very comfortable...

·
Registered
70 Posts
just for the hell of it, go in to the dealer and tell him what frontier you want and tell him you want him to zero out your current loan on the spec. some will bite cause they want that commission

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Well..I think you are making a big mistake getting another vehicle even more expensive than the one you have. Bear in mind gas prices are going up significantly in the coming years. Truck+gas prices=owned :( You are young and don't have a good credit rating and sounds like yu don't have much of a financial plan in life. Believe me when I tell you..you probably can't afford another vehicle. Most on this board can't either. But they will see that in due time.

I don't know if its best to keep or sell the Spec..either way you are taking a screwing. Is your school paid for???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts