B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
How about we post how much we paid for our cars
and what model and options. I know the prices will be all over the place but let's give it a shot.
Just post your total price for the car. No taxes,or title and tag stuff.

I'll start:
2001 s.e. with p/p sunroof auto.
$16,491.00

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hit my link in my sig and search for this exact topic. We've got tons of posts about it. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I searched the forums but I couldn't find many worthwile posts?

I wanted to know how much people in Ontario have paid for their 2001 Sentra SE w/ PP after tax and everything.

The dealer quoted me $26.1K CDN out the door. Is that good or bad? I seems a little high for me.

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
$22,400, and the roof carrier for free. The dealers cost is $21k and change, so there's not much room for movement, but you should be able to do better than that!

·
Registered
15 Posts
audio1der said:
$22,400, and the roof carrier for free. The dealers cost is $21k and change, so there's not much room for movement, but you should be able to do better than that!
Are you from Ontario?? And is that $22K after tax??

This is what I was quoted::
$21,598 + frieght + taxes ==> $26,100

This is for a White Sentra SE w/PP

It seems a little expensive!

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
mAdDINDIAN said:
I searched the forums but I couldn't find many worthwile posts?
My apologies, I could not find anything about it either with searching. I even checked on all my own posts, and I still could not find it... Hmm.. I know it was a HUGE post.

I paid $17,5 out the door. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
2000 SE pp jaded 5spd 180w stereo no abs or side airbags 15,400 May 2000

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well I got mine used so im not sure if its relevent but just in case it is Ill post it cause I think I got a hell of a deal

just bought it 2 weeks ago

2000 sentra SE 13000 miles, 7 speaker system, 5 speed, No spoiler :( only $10,000 :)

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
Before taxes... I thought we were just talking car prices- don't forget you have the PST, too, so prices are'nt indicative of national trends.

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
I paid exactly $17,000 for in August 2000 (back when they were still very hard to find exact optioned car) for my 2000 in Heatwave, every option but the indash 6cd changer. It also came with dealer-installed pinstripes. Final sticker with destination chage was $18,384.

·
Registered
8 Posts
IIRC, it was $16,600 (2K1SE/PP Jaded, Auto). Although that's the price I negotiated, I had a service that would have done dealer negotiations; they said they would have gotten it in at $16,200. I was fine with that -- it was my first time at a dealer and I thought I would get screwed. $400 is not that bad.

Good dealer -- Fergus Nissan in Skokie, IL. They used to work on my '94 B13 XE and did it right every time. I pulled some tricks on them, though -- I had a conspicuous "Ford Focus" folder in my bag, although I had no intention of even looking one over. I had a lot of stuff from this site, spreadsheets and whatnot.

High for the board prices, but I'd wager pretty low for Chicago area pricing. Perhaps not...

Bort

·
Registered
52 Posts
I paid 14,704 in Jan for a 2000 Iced Cap GXE with Conv Pkg.
they kinda ripped me off because they were suppose to take off
1k for the 4 thousand miles on it.

However it had the keyless remote, alarm, split fold seats
I have 11,111 miles on it now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
whozdatgryl said:
I paid 14,704 in Jan for a 2000 Iced Cap GXE with Conv Pkg.
they kinda ripped me off because they were suppose to take off
1k for the 4 thousand miles on it.

However it had the keyless remote, alarm, split fold seats
I have 11,111 miles on it now.
This might be a dumb question, but why would you buy a new car with 4000 miles on it?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts