B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my NISMO CAI in the mail the other day. FINALLY! I was excited. I pulled it out and checked the whole thing out and it all looks great. I had one concern though, when I went through the list of parts included (that sheet on the instructions that says what should all be in the box) Everything was there excepts for 3 things... the NISMO decal, the Nismo warning decal, and the nismo carb EO decal..... Now there was a warning sticker on the box... so that may have been that one, and there is a nismo decal on the actual intake pipe...so that might be that one.... BUT where is my CARB EO sticker!!!! Did everyone else get one? Where can I get one if I don't have it? Thanks!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so no one else with a nismo CAI, or some insight, has read this or what?

·
Vibrant Blue Army
64 Posts
wait longer...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah I thought that was pretty *** too. The NISMO one is already on the pipe, and the warning one is on the box, and I do remember seeing that CARB sticker but I can't remember where, I thought it was on the box as well...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, im only concerned about that carb sticker, i need it to stick in my engine bay or something right? So I can pass emissions and/or not get a ticket if i get pulled over and asked to pop my hood...

·
3.5 PWN3S JOOH!
1,073 Posts
maybe since it's just a re-badged aem....

it's still awaiting the blanket approval like our aems?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hmmm, maybe the NISMO CAI is pending CARB approval. We could all guess, but maybe someone can get in contact with correct Nismo contact at Nissan about this and get some answers.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i didnt think it was CARB exempt until i saw the list of things SUPPOSED to be included in my box.... one of which was called a "nismo CARB EO decal" .... others with nismo CAI can confirm this on their lists too..... maybe ? ? ?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
The nismo sticker is beat on the intake. its all small.. and sideways on the piping after install. Ima buy some new ones and rebadge it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i also have a nismo CAI and im in cali and i dont think its ever going to be carb legal! i also think that the origional decale is awsome and if you change the badge then people might think its fake but thats is just me!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
B15Arsenal said:
i also have a nismo CAI and im in cali and i dont think its ever going to be carb legal! i also think that the origional decale is awsome and if you change the badge then people might think its fake but thats is just me!
but you didnt wonder when you saw that there is supposed to be a carb decal on the list in your instrustions?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
i dont think that they're talking about the aem not or cant have a bypass, i think they're talking about the nismo cai comes with a bypass when you buy it...

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
teckneekz said:
sorry to burst your bubble guys but the aem can have the bypass. i can get pics if you want. i think you guys should do a lil more research before saying that...
hey, newbie, huff my nuts. I dont care if you can have one, the point is that it doesnt come with one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts