B15 Sentra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 803 Posts

·
Informed Lurker
2,453 Posts
detailing it as we speak. also vacumned the inside. put another layer of scotch guard on all the interior seating except the drivers seat for now. the car deserved it, as i was starting to let it go(looks wise).

·
Registered
326 Posts
Drove it to work

Then re-installed my amp/sub after taking it out for last weekends auto-x

·
4,135 Posts
Replaced the hose clamp holding the CAI onto the TB.

Double checked with the guy i bought my new Diamond plate NISMO floormats from. Should be there by the time i get home!

·
Registered
436 Posts
replaced old pos cps with new revised cps from stealership. ses light went off. car died again on the highway like the old sensor used to. decided i need a new car:mad:

·
Registered
641 Posts
finally finished painting my 02spec wheels bronze and ordered a oem spoiler:D :D its gonna look hot!

·
Registered
145 Posts
did my usual long commute, then tried to get an oil change, manual transmission fluid change, and a slow leak in my front passenger tire fixed. Laziness has got me in it's grip, so went to pepboys to see how much it would cost. they wanted 120 for the manual transmission fluid change alone!!! 35 bones for the oil change?! They asked me if i wanted the transmission filter changed?! They wanted to do a full fluid flush and exchange?! This is after i told them 5 times, in the presence of one of their mechanics this is a manual transmission, not an automatic. took my sentra home so it wouldn't be abused by idiots.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Paid for my Nismo lip from the dealership for 320.00 with tax ... Got it for 333 with a 10% cupon from another stealership ;) ... now I go back to work and wait like a week for it....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Tony1788 said:
Drove it to work then back home, stopped to get gas first just as my light came on, 345 miles on one tankful of 93!
/cough waste of money. You know it will run wonderfully on 87AKI.
You really shouldn't wait until it's on empty to fill up, condensation inside the fuel tank does wonders on fuel injectors.

I put the battery on mine charging. I haven't driven the thing in several days and I've already drained a near-new battery.

41 - 60 of 803 Posts