B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Ouch, how did you do that?

I change the plugs. No more spark being blown out at high RPM's while running 15psi.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Cleared the EGR ses light, and hopefully the rear o2. I may be able to pass emissions tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
I started it last night for the first time in about 3 weeks. It was cold out 2 weeks ago and the car did not want to stay running.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Hopefully fixed the coolant leak last night. Was about to go drive her until the temps dropped 10* and started snowing.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Yeah it's too cold out to be pulling them out if you haven't before. Wait a little while so that the bumper can flex a little more.

I removed my water adapter and thermostat a few days ago. I was leaking coolant at the adapter part for the turbo lines. Resealed everything and put it back together last night. Letting it all dry and will refill the coolant and see if it still leaks. This is the one leak that I cannot stop and it's annoying me.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Had a coolant line cap burst on me on the way to work yesterday. Had to make a stop at Autozone as I was dumping coolant at a pretty quick rate. 16 bucks later cap was replaced, fluid was refilled and I still made it to work on time.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
The odometer on my '01 SE, just as I pulled into the garage this evening:

Time for a celebration of sorts, perhaps? :D
So jealous.

I just found out the GTiR manifold I bought 3 years ago is actually a Blue Bird manifold. Not much of a difference really, and when I bought it I was trusting the seller without knowing exactly what I was looking for. I think whats the worst part about it is that i found out because the new GTiR heat shield I bought doesn't fit. :(

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Mine got flooded May 1st sitting in my yard and was taken off by insurance two days ago. Won't be doing anything much to it anymore. Does anyone have any experience with a flood damaged Spec? The water went up to the lower part of the dash. Didn't make it to the a/c vents. I'm considering buying it back.
That happend to me in my SE, I said bye bye to it. You don't want to mess with water damage like that.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Checked the oil, fixed a coolant leak, replaced sway bar end link bushings.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Over revved it by missing a shift and blew the clutch. Probably a valve sprint or something also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts