B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 803 Posts

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this on other forums and it seems to work well for the bored.

It's pretty simple: in one post, tell what you did to your Sentra today.

Pretty easy. No senseless banter or going back and forth. Think of it as a list. :D

Examples:

- Installed "X" parts.
- Changed the oil
- Drove it

Not acceptable:

- Hey, I see you installed "X" part! What do you think of it?
- Dude, that sux. That happened to me once.

This type of stuff should be reserved for a thread already started about the same subject, or using PM's.

Thanks.

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drove it conservatively...doing mileage contest with myself.
Ordered axle and tie rod ends today
wished water restrictions were lifted so I could wash it...by hand.

·
Educator & Anime guru
775 Posts
Drove 326 miles on one tank of gas! Took 10.8 gallons at fill up.

30.18 mpg!!!! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Drove it to work, and in about 30 min, taking it home. :D

O, and also going on a 365km drive to my parents' farm for a 4 day weekend.

·
Registered
436 Posts
for the first time since ive installed them, i drove spirited with my brand new tires. goodyear eagle f1 gs-d3s. traction is AMAZING compared to my old kumho ecstas. waiting for a rainy day to test them in the water.

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Drove it to work in the normal "spirited" fashion i always do.

Took a couple hard corners to see how it felt....can't help but think how much better it will feel with the progress rear sway bar i ordered.

Jammed to some good tunes, terrified a few locals with my loud a**ed exhaust.

And now I am back at work, giving the g-ride a break while i finish up and then make the race back home!

·
Registered
742 Posts
I topped off my oil today before taking it to work. Haven't driven it much in the last month or so aside from quick drives to the store and what not. I did wash it yesterday but this isn't a yesterday thread. :p

·
Registered
109 Posts
finally got around to actually washing it
went to pick up my girlfriend in it
got a compliment from some random chick saying i had good style and "she could tell cuz of my car" - no joke

·
Informed Lurker
2,453 Posts
i washed it and i chatter my teeth everytime i hit the brakes, as they sound almost as bad as air brakes, but with squeals. drove it to 3 interviews today. cant wait for my brake parts to come tomorro to get rid of the squeal and have better braking power :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yesterday:

Put on shorty antenna. Wired in Kicker amp and single Kicker 10" sub to stock HU. Turned it up and decided that 1 10" sub is enough for my music taste.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Shined up the tires and drove it to work. I will be taking it to Vegas in about 3 hours. ;)

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
after almost 4 years, one of my Silverstar bulbs finally died. Replaced with the Silverstar Ultra to see the difference between the ultra and standard silverstar. (other than $15!!) Now I'm waiting for darkness. :cool:

1 - 20 of 803 Posts